Monday, November 23, 2009

A theme song for a shoe nation ;-)

I was watching the AMAs last night and I almost fell out of bed of excitement. Jennifer Lopez was introduced and I thought someone said "Louboutins" and I thought it was a figment of my imagination. So i was watching with my eyes half closed and then I heard her sing her song and yes, I did hear right and I immediately woke up and sat up in bed and was listening. The song is about her leaving a bad relationship and "throwing on her louboutins" and leaving out the door. I googled it and read that Christian Louboutin specially designed the pair of Loubis she was wearing that night. Here is a video from last night from YouTube so you can see the performance and listen to the track.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rumRgtYkZ4I

I am pretty sure you can buy it on iTunes or Rhapsody by now so I am going to have to check it out.

One other thing I noticed last night: How hot was the gold-draped jacket of Alicia Keys in her performance??? I am so jealous, I want it. I think it was a vintage Chanel (at least, that is what it looked like). But whatever it was, I WANT IT!!!!!

















And for today, I have my new shoes on that I bought at Forever 21 about a week ago. They are suprisingly very comfortable and would look so great with that JACKET!! AAAAAAHHHHH ;-)





















So that's it for today, babes... Feel free to leave me comments, which performance and outfits (and of course SHOES!) tickled your fancy last night.

XOXOs and Muah,

T

No comments:

Post a Comment