Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Name is T and I am an SA....



and I LOVE IT! Yes I am a Shoeaholic. It's funny because I don't know when it started. I went through my skater fashion phase, my gothic fashion phase (loved the black dresses, not the lifestyle ;-) ) and they never lasted long. My shoe addiction is a long-term disease with no hope.


My name is T and I am 26 years old. I think I subjected myself to this disease about 6 years ago. It started with LV handbags, cheap mid-heels and reading Vogue Magazine and now... looking in my closet with almost 40 pairs of 5-inch and over high heels (yes, I also have a pair of sneakers, geez), I don't know where I got lost.
Let me explain, shoes are fabulous pieces of torture. You wear an elaborate heel with an all-black outfit and you have everyones attention. "Love your shoes" or "Don't know how you can walk in these" or "Wow, you are tall and then plus heels?"; they definitely boost your ego. What no one knows is that there is whole mind process going on when walking in high heel shoes, no sorry, towering high heel shoes: Make sure you walk straight, doooooon't wobble, good and now look up and not down to where you are stepping into.... HAHA... that is what goes through my mind ;-) But it is all worth it, looking down at your piece of art and thinking, "WOW, how do I walk in these shoes? That's awesome!"

I embrace my disease and my husband is learning too ;-) This blog is for all shoeaholics out there. Show yourselves and let's joice together. On my blog, I will introduce the newest trends in shoes, from high-end to friggin cheap and awesome and show some of my goodies out of my closet, too.

Leave me comments whenever you like and let me know what is on your mind. I can't wait to take this shoe addiction to a whole new level ;-)

XOXOs and Muah,
T
P.S.: I leave you with a classic out of my closet and thank you again Hubby for making these mine ;-) These are Wine Red Declics from the wonderful, magnificent shoe designer Christian Louboutin

1 comment: