Saturday, November 21, 2009

"Inspired" Style or Knock-off? You tell me!

So, I was going about my daily routing of checking out my favorite retail sancutary Forever 21 and the first thing I of course always check out is the new arrivals in the shoe section. My eyes got stuck on a beautiful pair of boots. They are really pretty with a nice heel and the shoe design itself is really avant-garde. They look like something you would see at Saks Fifth Avenue - the problem is, I have already. I immediately thought of the pair of Christian Louboutin (Have I mentioned I love him?) that my mom and I saw last weekend. They seemed like a spotting image.

Here are the two shoes as a comparison:























The first picture shows the Christian Louboutin Boot for $1,195. Of course the boot has the signature red sole and the leather bands wrapped around the boot are thicker. The second picture shows the Forever 21 boots for $32.80. No red sole and the bands are thinner. I think also think the heel is not as high but that is fine, that means the flex of the heel should not be unstable.

I really like the boots and I am thinking of buying them but I am usually against wearing knock-offs. So what do you guys think? Are they a knock-off or are they considered "inspired" style?

Let me know what you ladies think and post me some comments ;-)

XOXO and Muah,

T

No comments:

Post a Comment